Reclaimed Barrel Stave Planter
This authentic wine barrel stave mason jar vertical planters are made from Napa and Sonoma Valley wine barrels and are 100% recycled. We break down the barrel and cut the barrel staves in half, sand them, and seal them to protect them for many years. We then take the steel from around the wine barrel, cut and sand it and then mount it to the wine barrel stave to create the hook for the planter. Then we adding the mounting kit and the mason jar to complete the planter. These are great for flowers, candles, or even sea shells etc .
- This Kit Includes:
- Each piece of wood is handpicked by because of its unique character and assembled with a lot of love and care.
- Each piece of wood tells a story and has slight imperfections which give it a distinctive charm.
- The wood is then cleaned, sanded , and sealed to give a smooth luxurious finish
- It comes with pre-drilled holes and a mounting kit for your convenience to hang to your wall.
- One Single Wine Barrel Stave and One Mason and everything you will need to hang it to the wall and the mason jar to the planter.
- Manufactured in San Francisco, CA
- 100 % made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Dimensions of the planter: Approx. sizes: 3 inches length x 1 inch width x 5 inches width with metal hoop x 18 inch height
- Dimensions of the mason jar : Approx. sizes 3.5 length x 2 inches width 5 inches height
***Special Note: Each wine planter is handmade from recycled wine barrels and will be built close to the dimensions listed under the specs tab but there will be a slight variation with each rack because each piece of wood is slightly different giving the rack its own charm and personality.****